I ordered a perfume called Magnifique.When ordering, it showed a bottle of Magnifique .

The order I received is not Magnifique, it is a fake. I cannot get a phone number to call and see about getting a refund and sending back the fake perfume. The perfume that was ent smells nothing like Magnifique and the bottle is not a Magnifique bottle. After I received it I managed to find a phone number to call them.

The number is all recordings could not speak to a real person.

I will never buy anything from scentmatchers again.They are a fake company that sends out fake products.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of magnifique by lancome from Scentmatchers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Scentmatchers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was nasty scent i received. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scentmatchers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Scentmatchers?

Comments

Lisa
Lisa Avon, Colorado, United States #1293094

The site is called Scent-MATCHERS.That means they match your scent.

Of course they are not selling the original Magnifique perfume for $90.Read the small print before you buy!

Anonymous #1082752

While I had a similar experience with Scentmatchers not even coming close to matching the scent I ordered, I did find them to be responsive to my concerns. NTry contacting them by email: support@scentmatchers.com

I did this and they were cooperative about sending a response with several options about refunds. Hope this helps.

Anonymous #1040807

You're retarded, it's a *** scent matching site dipshit. Of course it's not brand name.

Anonymous #1010027

Email them at support@scentmatchers.com

I got the most disgusting thing sent to me! Cheap and nasty I gagged!!