I was looking for New West by Aramis which has been disscontinued for ages now. their company kept coming up on the search engines. clearly they have spent all the $ they rob all of us into "good use" - having their site rank higher and get more unsuspecting innocent folks like you and me.

since New West is nowhere to be found, and "scent matchers" claimed to match any scent, i ordered. they charged me right away but i never received anything.

i proceded to call numerous times and their answering machine says to leave a message or email, because they do NOT return calls or answer phone calls. I looked up their address on the website and its not an actual store... its a PO BOX in BEVERLY HILLS! however my credit card company shows the charge was done from FLORIDA. other complaints show they ship out of FLORIDA.

after numerous unanswered calls and emails, followed by an overwhelming number of complaints for fraud against this company clearly seen on the web, i have decided to call my credit card company and dispute the charge so i can get my money back and not ever have to deal with these people again. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. THEY SCAM. they are a fraud. beware!

Had an Experience with Scentmatchers?

Comments