Turnaround Time

These people are out to scam you. I ordered a reproduction of Zen what I got was vanilla extract.

Anyone who thinks the "perfume" smells like the one they ordered has been wearing vanilla extract all this time. I have smelt better for $2.99 at the flee market. The people running this scam are not to be trusted and make it impossible to return.

Wanting the product back 3wks later I still have no refund. I am glad to have the stuff out of my house as it was a reminder of how *** I was to fall for the scam.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality,problem getting money back, not as described.poor customer service,warranty issues,not as discribed" and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Scentmatchers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scentmatchers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Scentmatchers to other companies on our site.

Comments