Turnaround Time

I got my first fraudulent charge on my card after purchasing this wretched waste of time and money. The smell wasn't anything like the perfume I wanted, or like any nice perfume I've ever smelled.

It was disgusting. They won't just send me the refund, they are being sketchy as ***. DO NOT PURCHASE, they gave my card number out but my bank shut down the charge. They could care less that you actually wanted a replica of your favorite perfume.

They are crooks and only will respond by email and really vague nonsense. Now I don't even want to give them my new card # for fear of more fraudlent charges, I will be reporting this to the BBB

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scent i recieved and not a match to original. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of perfume and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Scentmatchers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned perfume in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scentmatchers.

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1236697

They are making huge claims that they can match a high quality cologne. I'm glad I read your review.

I thought this may be a scam. Thanks.